Saturday, February 5, 2011

THE PLAN

So this is my running plan as of now:

run 45-60 minutes three times a week and then cross train 2 other days. I have read so many different things about running and exercise I tend to confuse them together. What I focus on is Chi-running techniques using walking breaks that allow you to run longer and eventually faster (prevent burn-out). It seems to work for me though I wish I could take a chi-running class to really get the concepts down....oh well I guess I will have to get matt to get certified and then teach me:)
The problem I have is that I love so many different things that it is hard to choose what to do as cross-training. I like to change it up all the time so I don't get bored......any good ideas are always welcome....

No comments:

Post a Comment